This is the first painting project I have completed in several weeks. I found this to be one of the toughest figures to paint even with detailed painting instructions from GW. The blending of flesh tones to grey-black tones was very hard to get right. I am pleased with the results but I am sure I can do better.
I figure I will need a couple more trolls for all the different Lord of the Rings stuff I plan to do. I'll get it right next time.
40K 8th Edition News - You know all those expensive codexes you bought: well you can throw them away chaps and chapesses. They will not be compatible with 8th edition. But f...
2 hours ago