Sunday, April 1, 2007

Iron Warriors

This is a unit of Iron Warriors that I painted for my friend Tom. Tom has been unnecessarily patient. I think I took on this painting commission more that 2 years ago. Granted, I have some really good reason for not getting around to finishing these, but still, I should be done by now.


These guys turned out better than I expected but they are still not very good. I have a very bad primer coat and I should have stripped them and tried again. At least I should have bought new ones and done them right. Tom likes them, but he is very nice and would never tell me they suck ;-)

Only 20 or so more to do!

1 comment:

Cyborg Trucker said...

When it comes to bad primer coats, when the paint is all grainy, I try to not fret. Especially if it is for Chaos Power Armor. It's thousands of years old, warped by the influence of Chaos and may be corroding and fatigued.
It happened to two squads of my Nurgle dedicated Havocs and in the end it actually made them look really good after a few dry-brushings of Bolt Gun and Tin Bitz over them.