Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Foundry Brigade

I have finished the first Union brigade for my planned Black Powder game. The last step in this phase of the project was to paint the second great coat regiment and the Brigadier. Below you can see the completed brigade.


The figures for this project were acquired as part of a paint for trade deal I made nearly 10 years ago. I did a quick price check with Foundry and this brigade would cost about $225 now. Ouch, I am sure I will not be doing any more Foundry units for this project, that is a ton of cash.

Below are a few pictures of the final elements of the brigade.




Next up on this project I am working on a large Union brigade composed of Sash and Saber figures. This next brigade will be nearly twice the size as the Foundry brigade.

1 comment:

Big Jim said...

Very Nice! I love American Civil War miniatures in 28mm, I wish I had chosen it as my scale over the 15mm's that I have.

-Jim