Friday, December 27, 2013

Russian Village for Flames of War


I just finished a few Russian houses for Flames of War.  These are for a table I am contributing to the Shifting Sands 2014 Kursk event to be held in January.



The buildings are your typical resin game pieces that we are all familiar with.  I have no idea who the manufacturer of these building is but they are very nicely done.  Each building has a detailed interior.  The casting is clean with only a few bubbles or other flaws.  Nothing worth worrying about at 15mm.





This is just a start on my Eastern front collection which will be growing.  I have big plans for this theater next year.

UPDATE:  After doing a little research I found out that these are Musket Miniatures buildings.  They have a pretty nice line of Russian stuff and I think I will be adding more of these to the collections.

No comments: