Thursday, December 26, 2013

X-Wing Christmas


Christmas was pretty good on the game front this year.  I received a second starter set of X-Wing as well as several expansions.  In fact, I am missing only the wave one releases now and I plan to fix that next week.  All of this stuff and my original starter set means I can finally get into the game properly.  Next year should see lots of X-Wing on the table.  The family likes this one so I should be able to play it quite a bit.

I hope everyone had a great gaming Christmas!

5 comments:

Rath of Un said...

Nice! Looks like you'll be having a blast in 2014.

eriochrome said...

Looks like a solid haul. Pretty similar to my collection except I am now just missing the Y-wing expansion. I also hope to correct that missing ship.

Jerry said...

Nice! It's a great game!

Anibal Invictus said...

Amazing Christmas loot!
A great game that I discovered last Christmas

Dagreenskins said...

Very cool haul, I really like this game thanks to Jerry. It is very fun to play and I have a small collection. I didn't get any gaming stuff for Christmas this year but my wife did, very odd for me.