Saturday, July 29, 2017

Another British Tank Troop - 4CLY

Back in January I finished a troop of British tanks for my friend Tom.  These tanks are for our large Point 213 battle that I was hoping to have already played.  This troop is my version of the same unit I painted for Tom.  I don't have too much to add to this post.  These are Warlord plastic models.  The models are great.




I have only three more tanks to paint and one armored car to complete the models for this game.  The terrain is also nearing completion.  I am getting ver close to having this project ready for the table.

4 comments:

Tom O said...

Nicely done. Great addition to your collection.

Robert said...

Thanks Tom!

Jason Meyers said...

Very nice! Should be a great looking battle.

Robert said...

Thanks Jason! It should be a lot of fun.