Monday, December 3, 2018

Garrek's Reavers

I have been interested in Warhammer Underworlds: Shadepire (or just Shadespire as it is commonly referred to) for a long time but since it was set in the Age of Sigmar setting and I was not playing Age of Sigmar I never thought about trying it.  But now I am all in AoS and with the new version of the game I decided I should get the Shadespire set before they become impossible to get.  Tim and I tried the game out recently and we both really enjoyed it.  I decided that with such a small number of figures I have no real excuse for not painting them up.  Below if Garrek's Reavers, a Khorne Bloodreavers band that comes in the game.  I went with a quick paint approach and I think they look good.  The nice thing about this game is the figures are also usable in AoS as this same unit.  So basically, I know have one unit for my Chaos army already done.

Garrek's Reavers

Garrek Gorebeard

Blooded Saek

Kasus the Chained

Arnulf

Targor

2 comments:

Tim Kulinski said...

Rob, They look great and your quality of the pictures has gotten much better, what are you doing different on the picture taking?

Robert said...

These are just cell phone pictures without the flash. Nothing special. The flash on my phone sucks.