Wednesday, May 17, 2017

US M2A1 105mm Battery


Once again we have a long ignored project that I have finally completed.  This four gun battery of US 105mm howitzers has been sitting half painted in my army for many years.  I bought these several years ago and told myself that with some touch ups and finishing the basing these would be ready for the table and that was true.  The problem is I had no actual need for a towed battery as I am playing a Tank company and have self-propelled guns.  Oh well, one day I will need these.  They were just looking so sad in their incomplete state that I finally decided to finish these.  It helps that with my limited hobby budget at the moment painting stuff I already own is really the only option I have. 

1 comment:

Tom O said...

Looks like you are on a roll. I'm in a bit of a funk myself. Maybe I just need to focus on a single unit at a time instead of thinking about finishing "armies"/projects...