Thursday, April 6, 2017

Warlord Plastic Tigers


My contribution for the Germans forces for our big Point 213 game is basically done with these two models.  My friend, Tim, completed his a few weeks back while I have been busy building and painting British tanks and terrain. 

The first of my two Tigers is tank number 211.  This tank was commanded by Obersturmfuhrer Jurgen Wessel.  Wessel was an infantry veteran but new to tank combat.  For game purposes this will be a regular Tiger per the Bolt Action rules.




The second tank is tank number 223 commanded by Oberscharfuhrer Jurgen Brandt.  This tank will be a veteran Tiger per the Bolt Action rules.




I am getting really excited for this game but there is still a ton of work to be done.

And just for fun here is a picture of three tigers in three different scales.

1/100, 1/56, 1/48