Monday, December 21, 2009

40K Game Images Part 1

This is the first of a series of posts I will be doing of pictures I have taken in various 40K games. These posts will be of pictures for games that I should have done battle reports for and never got to or battles that I did not take enought pictures of to make it worth it.

The pictures below are of a game played in, I think, April of 2009 (maybe not, I really can't remember) between my Kinghts of Eden Space Marines and my friend Lonnie's Tau. Lonnie was breifly back in town after working for months overseas and we decided to play a 2000 point battle.










I remember that this was a good and close game. The Tau pulled out the victory on the last turn. The game was played at Empire Games in Gilbert, AZ.

4 comments:

christian said...

Cool pics! Have you used the Greek house in any battles yet?

oni said...

Excellent. I love cool battle scene photo's. :)

harreh said...

Oh man, all your great terrain makes me want to finish my table already! Should be called 40k Game images / inspiration post.

KRUG said...

Great to see your army in action!