I finally finished another painting project. Painting has been a little slow lately. I think I have had these on the paint table for a couple of months. Here we have 15 Ork Kommandos which includes a Nob and two Burnas.
To differentiate from normal Boyz these guys are dressed in navy blue from head to toe. These will see their first action tomorrow and in the future they will be joined by Boss Snikrot.
Springtime for Nappy: Poland 1807 Campaign in a Day, part 1- Scenario
-
* Springtime for Nappy in Poland, 1807*
The Prussian army was all but destroyed in the twin defeats of Jena and
Auerstadt in October 1806
and the su...
3 hours ago



2 comments:
Very nice work, very different to the Kommandos I did many moons ago (the ones with the little swiss army knives...)
Great work! similar to my Kommandos in design.
Post a Comment