Continuing my exploration of the new Flames of War rules I have been playing some games with my late war German StuG IIIG Battery. I needed an additional platoon so that I could take all StuG IIIG if I needed rather than always running a mix of the IIIG and the StuG42. Fortunately I have three models in my dead lead pile so it was a simple task to pull them out and get them ready for action. Just another excuse to build stuff I have rather than dreaming of models if have no $$ for.
Confederate Skirmishers
-
It's been quite awhile since my last post due to many reasons as the year
has been quite a busy one with losing my very kind mother in law early in
the y...
7 hours ago

4 comments:
Superb platoon!
Nice work! Nice to see the decals on these as well!
Nice!
Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment