Friday, September 14, 2018

Grimghast Reapers

More of my Nighthaunt project is ready.  Today its time for the Grimghast Reapers.  This is the first battleline unit for the army.  I am not very experienced with AoS so I don't really understand the ins and outs of the game.  This seems to be the most popular battleline unit for the NH army and I really don't understand why.  Many local players are using these exclusively in their armies and recent national events have seen Death armies using lots of these.  I have used this unit in one game and it did well but I did not think they were worth the nearly double point cost over the Chainrasps.

When I built these I decided to leave out the heads and just go with an empty cowl look.  I think these look really creepy without the heads and it fits more with the grim reaper style.



2 comments:

HEH said...

They do look very cool. Nice creative decision to leave out the faces

Robert said...

Thanks for the comment!