I knew from the beginning that my Nighthaunt army would have the Chainrasp Horde as the main Battleline unit. For this I needed lots of Chainrasps and I was lucky enough to acquire three starter sets of models.
I now have 60 painted models divided into three 20-man units. These have been absolutely fantastic in every game I have played. These are a must have as far as I am concerned.
Springtime for Nappy: Poland 1807 Campaign in a Day, part 1- Scenario
-
* Springtime for Nappy in Poland, 1807*
The Prussian army was all but destroyed in the twin defeats of Jena and
Auerstadt in October 1806
and the su...
17 hours ago



2 comments:
Bad-ass. These guys look amazing. I own a few due to purchasing the Warhammer Underworlds Nightvault game. I bought it pretty much to play the The Briar Queen and her Nighthaunts.
Thanks for sharing your pics, Robert.
Thanks! I really love the look of the Nighthaunts. I have the Brier Queen and I am looking forward to getting her painted.
Post a Comment