Thursday, November 14, 2019

British M3 Grant Squadron


Wow!  It has been 4 months since I last post anything here.  Amazing.  I have been very active in the hobby but I have just not been producing much content.  I have built lots of models lately but I have not finished many projects.

This time we have a British M3 Grant Squadron, or company as I call it, comprised of the HQ and three troops, or platoons.  These are 15mm plastic models from Battlefront Miniature for Flames of War.  This was part of an impulse purchase back in October and I was inspired to get them assembled and painted.  They have already seen action in three battles but, sadly, have not yet been victorious.






2 comments:

Tom O said...

They are a solid choice for N. Africa. A few better rolls in out game and you would have won. They do look good on the table!

Robert said...

Thanks Tom!