Monday, May 4, 2020

Thorns of the Briar Queen

I started playing Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire at the end of 2018.  I really enjoyed it and for a few months we played pretty regular.  Around that time I bought the Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault set because it had an awesome Nighthaunt faction that I had to have.  The Thorns of the Briar Queen is a great set of miniatures and I was really excited to try then in WU and AoS.  But then the wheels fell off the Shadespire gaming and I had lots o stuff in the works for the Nighthaunts.  I started painting them last year but as so often happens with me I failed to finish them and they went into a project box.  The Great Lock-Down has got me pulling out lots of old projects and getting me to finish them up.  I am really happy to finally have these in the painted collection and ready for action...someday.

Thorns of the Briar Queen

The Briar Queen

Varclav the Cruel

The Ever-Hanged

Chainrasp

Chainrasp

Chainrasp

Chainrasp

No comments: