Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Q1 2021 Update - a bit late

 Well I am almost a month late on my first quarter update.  It's easy to forget to do this when you haven't posted anything or done much hobby related stuff.  The good news is the move is done and we are mostly settled in.  There is still lots to do as we are now having a pool installed so thinks are not exactly settled.

As for gaming and game related hobby stuff I have basically done nothing. I have been very busy with my model railroad stuff and it has really consumed all my hobby time.  I do want to get back to the gaming soon but at this time I have no real plans.

I started watching The Falcon and Winter Soldier on Disney+ and it is sparking some interest in digging out some Marvel Crisis Protocol stuff to paint.  It's kind of cool that Baron Zemo plays a central role in this story.  I actually never knew he was the villain in Captain America Civil War.

1 comment:

tylerthebuilder said...

Hello Robert glad to hear you’re almost completely moved into your new home. I know how tiring and stressful moving can be. Hopefully getting settled in will help speed up the process of starting or finishing some of your projects. You got it in you bud! I’ll be waiting to see new updates . Can’t wait to see what’s in store…