Saturday, November 2, 2013

French All-Terrain 75mm mle 1897

With the completion of this battery of 75mm mle 1897 guns my Escadron de Combat is now complete.  For most point sizes I will only be using two of these guns in a mainly direct fire anti-tank role.  For larger games I can take the full battery and have lots more options.  For a 1940 French army this is a must have unit.


I have an early war tournament in a couple of weeks and a few practice games before then so these guys will be seeing plenty of table time in the days to come.

4 comments:

Jerry said...

You've been on a roll with the French lately. Nice job and I'm sure they'll all look good on the table. You should take a picture of the entire project all completed.

Scott said...

Very nice work mate.

Phil said...

Nicely done, great paintjob and very nice basing too!

Robert Brightwell said...

Thanks for the comments! I am very happy with how this army turned out. I will get some shots of the entire collection soon.