Monday, March 19, 2007

Mordor Orcs Revisited

I got some feedback that my one picture of the Mordor Orcs was not very good. So I have gone back to take a few close-ups. I hesitate to do this as these figures have been speed painted and dipped and do not show a high level of painting skill. But here they are, please be gentile.

This first figure is one of the original metal orcs and are getting tough to find. I think the old metals are the best of the bunch.

Next up is one of the plastic orcs. The figures are very lite on the detail. In fact, the detail tends to blend together so much it is hard to tell what is what.

This is also one of the plastic orcs. As you can see, the paint is just kind of slopped on with no real attention to detail. They look good on the table and this all that matters.

No comments: