Several years ago a miniature company released a cool set of figures of Captain America and Bucky circa 1940s. Naturally, unlicensed figures of iconic characters was probably not a good business move and they quickly pulled them from sale. Unfortunately, I did not get a set when they first came out and I figured I would never get a set. In fact, I cannot even remember the name of the company that made the figures.
A few years pasted and I was surfing eBay and low and behold there was a set. I had to have these figures and I won the auction. Now I can't remember how much I paid but I think it was about $25 for the set so not a bad deal.
Then I let a few more years pass and I have now finally completed the paint jobs for these figures.
Now that they are painted I need to figure out what to do with them. I have been thinking of some rules for Bolt Action. I can also see these guys making it into some pulp games. We will see.
Semi Finals of World Cup of Historical Wargames Rules
-
Here we go
We are at the business end of the competition now and our first Semi Final
sees the 2023 semi finalist To the Strongest take on the leading...
18 hours ago







5 comments:
like how they turned out
Okay man, now I need to get off my butt and paint up the Red Skull model. I guess this will be a good time to show you how to play Pulp Alley now. Off course Cap will kick the crap out of whatever I put in front of him!
Good job man, glad to see them done.
turned out very nice
I could see them in a Bolt Action game. Pulp Alley would work better making them stand out as super heroes. They look great.
Nice!
Post a Comment