These are not quite the first miniatures I have painted this year but pretty close. My new PS4 and Fallout 4 are really sucking up the fun time so production, so far this year, has been way off. Hopefully, I am turning the corner and will be getting back to painting and posting.
I am planning a GW game tomorrow (first one in a few months) and I wanted to increase the German fire-power a bit. They have had trouble against those veteran British and hopefully this will even things a bit.
I have a few more items to paint up for this collection but I am not sure when I will paint more.
Russian Jager Skirmishers - Perry 28mm
-
I'm resuming posting of my Russians on a weekly basis, as many more units
have been painted since my last post in January. I've now painted a sizable
for...
16 hours ago


2 comments:
Nice additions!
Nicely done!
Post a Comment