Yet another battalion for my Napoleonic French project is ready for action. This time we have the 1st battalion, 36th infantry regiment. Named, as usual, for the flag I put on it. These figures are Old Glory and are OK. They are a little chunky in the sculpting style and they suffer a bit from the Old Glory wonky pose issue but are pretty nice when painted and formed up. I have enough to build one more unit of these figures and I will get to them some day. I doubt I will investing much more of the Old Glory figures as there are some many options for Napoleonic French.
Semi Finals of World Cup of Historical Wargames Rules
-
Here we go
We are at the business end of the competition now and our first Semi Final
sees the 2023 semi finalist To the Strongest take on the leading...
18 hours ago


1 comment:
You're definitely making good progress on this project. Keep it going!
Post a Comment