Monday, September 12, 2011

French Battalion Complete

Tonight I finished my first French Battalion for Black Powder. I must say I really enjoyed assembling and paint these figures. All of the time I spent working on them really made me want to play Black Powder but I am a long way from doing a Napoleonic battle. So that means I need to get back to my ACW project. I am very close to having the Union up to two full brigades.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the completed unit. Thanks to the comments on my test paints for keeping me in perspective on how to paint these. I went for a nice looking unit rather than nice looking individual figures. In the end I may have accomplished both.




4 comments:

Tim Kulinski said...

Nice, those look great man, your making it tough for me to avoid doing British!

Mike G. said...

Those look awesome. I picked up a box of the Perry plastics.

Tom O said...

The figures and the unit look great! I look forward to jumping into this...I need to finish a few things first.

Scott said...

Very nice work and a realistic grubby on-campaign look. Well done.