Saturday, January 27, 2018

13th Mississippi Infantry

Another unit if American Civil War figures completed and ready for battle.  This time we have the Confederate 13th Mississippi Infantry of Barksdale's Brigade.  These figures are metal miniatures from Sash and Saber.  I love the character of these figures and he does a great job on the accuracy of the various pieces of equipment.

I painted this unit in the Richmond Depot jacket in grey with blue cuffs and collars.  They have mixed head gear with most in slouch hats and a few wearing M1861 caps.  I tried to do these with the Confederate version of the light blue trouser.  Overall these have a very pleasing blue-grey look to them.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done , big guy

Robert said...

Thanks!

Tom O said...

You are on a roll!

Robert said...

Thanks Tom! I am enjoying painting again which is something I have not done for a very long time. I plan to keep working while the inspiration lasts.