Monday, February 25, 2019

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objectives

Finish it February marches on.  The next neglected project completed are the AoS Shattered Dominion Objectives.  I got these at the same time as the Soul Wars set last year.  I built and primed them pretty quickly after I bought them but they then sat for months awaiting completion.  These will be useful for all sorts of fantasy games and some will be used in Sci-Fi games too.  I really like this set.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objectives

Enscorcelled Armory

Hallowed Tomb

Iconoclast Axe

Realmvault Key

Soul Stone

The Realm’s Ransom

Trove of Arcane Glory

2 comments:

HEH said...

Wow, gorgeous paintwork. That Soul Stone is as impressive as it is eerie.

Robert said...

Thanks for the comment! The Soul Stone is my favorite piece in the set. I keep thinking of new stories about it. So many campaign possibilities.