Sunday, February 3, 2019

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire – Sepulchral Guard

I finished my third warband for Warhammer Underworlds.  This time we have the Sepulchral Guard.  I fell in love with these figures when they were first released, long before I have interest in this game.  They were a joy to paint and their first game was very fun but very different.  These figures will likely see table time in other fantasy games and Age of Sigmar.  You can never have too many cool skeletons.

Sepulchral Guard

Sepulchral Warden

The Champion

The Harvester

The Prince of Dust

Petitioner

Petitioner

Petitioner
As usual, the high resolution photos expose flaws that my old eye can't see in the real world.  They look good on the table which is really what its all about.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Thanks Tom!

HEH said...

They're excellent. The red-colored cloth is a nice touch. I just built the Guard this past weekend. I bought Nightvault base set. When I saw the Shadespire Skaven and Skeletons, I had to pick those up, too. Wish I could paint as good as you! Thanks for sharing

Robert said...

Thanks for the comments! I am very happy with how these turned out. The models are great.