Wednesday, August 5, 2015

4Ground Threshing Barn Kit

This is the first in a series of posts I will do showing more detailed pictures of each of the kits that make up the 4Ground North West European Farm Complex.  This is kit 15S-EAW-119 Threshing Barn.


This was the first kit of the set that I built.  I was really impressed with the use of thinner laminate materials to provide the damage stucco texture.  I was have always been impressed with the use of layers to create depth that 4Ground incorporates into their kits.   This was the first kit where I encountered the thinner, almost cardboard, material for thinner depth relief.


This is a pretty large building and you can easily fit 5 maybe 6 standard Flames of War medium bases in the building.  There should be no trouble getting a couple of large bases in but I have not checked that.

This kit was a lot of fun to build and a great way to start off the project.  This tool less than an hour to build.

No comments: