Saturday, August 1, 2015

North West European Farm Complex Completed

I finished by 15mm North West European Farm Complex (15S-EAW-S2).  I have a little more than 8 hours in this project.  Like the other 4Ground kits I have built, you really have to like building models as these can be pretty challenging.  Below are are few pictures of the completed complex.  I am planning to post up more detailed pictures of each of the 6 kits that make up this set.







I really love this set.  It was expensive, but I think it really is a good value.  It will make a great center piece for my Flames of War games and is basically a stone fort.  I would love to see 4Ground release damaged versions of the main buildings.  I would certainly buy those if available.

4 comments:

Shiny Squirrel said...

looks great

Robert said...

Thanks Randy! We need to get some games in soon.

Mike said...

Rather nice :)
4Ground are doing some great stuff...

Robert said...

Yeah, they seem to be at the top of the heap as far as laser cut kits go. I am glad I am not in the laser business right now.