Friday, January 4, 2019

Speedmob #2


I finished up the second Speedmob for my Speed Freeks game at the end of last year but I ran out of time to get the pictures and make a post.  This mod features the Kustome Boosta-blasta and three Ork bikers.  The Kustome Boosta-blasta is in the running for coolest model ever!  These new Ork buggies have so much detail it is crazy.  My only complaint is that much of this detail cannot be seen once the models is assembled but for some reason it does not seem right to leave these details unpainted.  The take forever to paint and build.






I was really hoping to get these on the table for some New Year's Eve gaming but ti was not to be.  I am not sure when I will get to use these but I am looking forward to it.




So no paint credit for these for this year.  Now on to Ork basing updates!

No comments: