Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Nighthaunt Endless Spells

I love the Nighthaunts.  I think they have one of the coolest aesthetics of the Age of Sigmar universe.  I really love undead armies in general but the ghosts and spirits are just creepy and cool.  I really like the concept of the endless spells introduced with the latest edition of AoS but I must admit that they are only marginally effective and mostly a gimmick.  Even so I love the models and I bought the Nighthaunt set as soon as it came out.  At the time I wanted to do something different with the paint and this really slowed my progress to the point of not working on them for more than a year.  When I got back to them I decided to keep things simple and just get them ready for the table.  In the end they turned out to be very easy to paint and a very quick project.  I am kind of wonder what took me so long to get these done.

Nighthaunt Endless Spells

Mortis Exterminexus

Shyish Reaper

Vault of Souls


No comments: