This is my entire collection of Mordian Iron Guard figures. I bought these years ago to use as law enforcement types for Necromunda games. I can't remember if I ever used them. The color scheme is inspired by Soviet NKVD uniforms from WW2.
Hmm, the sarge's sword is a little bent. I wonder why I never fixed that?
A Fistful of Turnips
-
I've been a early fan of #turnip28 since it came out, but a late painter.
I dig the weird aesthetic of a mud filled world of endless battle mixed in
Med...
Fixed?
-
Posts from Norm (Battlefields and Warriors) and Mark (Tactical Painter)
have appeared on my Blog feed in a few hours, has Blogger fixed it I wonder.
Here is...
PacifiCon Game Expo 2026
-
Back and back to work! PacifiCon was a good time this year. I ran two
games for Order and Fury - which turned out great. I ran two games for Ork
Killrig...
Battle of Friedlingen 14 October 1702,
-
During the War of the Spanish Succession, at dawn, on the morning of the
14th October, 1702, Lt.General Villars was informed that the Imperialist
army wa...
Hard times demands `Ard Boyz
-
My re-entry into blogging started with my big summer project of 2026 of a
heavily converted and custom kitbashed Ork army for WH40 2nd edition. Since
that ...
Berdan's Sharpshooters
-
Switching gears a bit and doing some ACW additions with Berdan's
Sharpshooters.I need some skirmish elements for my ACW collection and
thought Berdan's w...
First wargame in quite a while!
-
I spent a delightful afternoon with one of our grandsons playing a
miniature wargame using the Johnny Reb 3 rules system written by my late
friend John Hil...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
Apocalypse Update #1: The Call Up
-
*Raising the Imperial Guard for Apocalypse Soon-ish*
Time to look at some of the forces I plan to bring to the Apocalypse
game. One of the regimen...
Logs
-
Another quick post. Good chum Colin gifted these lovely resin pieces to me
(thanks mate!). These were beautifully cast and very straightforward to
paint us...
CCLII. AoS28: Sunhold Deadwalkers and Netopyr
-
*A*t last found a bit of time for my personal projects, so I made a few
figures real quick.
Sunhold Deadwalkers
I'm trying to settle for a definitive ...
SORORITY ROW
-
This weekend I picked up the new Adepta Sororitas box and quickly glued
together a battle sister.
As quickly as possible at least - these models are extreme...
Trash Terrain: Giftbox Sci-Fi Dwelling
-
It's hip to be square... This is my first blog entry in literally months,
mainly because my day-job as a full professional writer has also been
full-on ...
Auerstadt 1806 Napoleonic Over the Hills Game
-
Having finished my 1806 Morand Division we thought we would have a game
based on Auerstadt in 1806. The premise being an encounter where my high
quality t...
A great Case
-
The large Carrying case from TableWar has proven to be handy for a number
of things. I thought that the larger size would let me carry the bigger
Creat...
-
ODDBALL AERONAUTS! If your loking for a fun card game on the fly check this
kickstarter out.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lloydashpyne/oddball-aero...
1 comment:
those look amazing.great work
Post a Comment