Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ork Reinforcements

Today I picked up some reinforcements for my 40K Ork army. A local gamer was getting out of Orks and I worked out a deal for the collection. The first picture is the various characters and Warbosses.

Next are the Nobs. There are several with power klaws that will be getting some paint and getting to the table.

The collection included more than 100 Boyz. Most are Sluggas but there are about 30 Shootas. I will be using some of these but I think most will be traded off.


Below are the Lootas, Burnas, Big Shootas and Rokket Launchas.

There are two assembled Battlewagons and a Deff Dread with 4 CCW. There is only one Deff Kopta assembled but there are several more on sprues.


We also have another Battlewagon as more Lootas still in the boxes.

There is several pounds of bits. There seems to be a little bit of everything in here.


As if the bits were not enough there is a huge box of Ork sprues that includes Trukk stuff and more Deff Koptas as well as lots of additional Boyz stuff.

All in all this deal will go a very long way to completing my Ork army as well as give me several other options. Today was a good day.

5 comments:

Dagreenskins said...

Just need a few trucks and you will be ready to play.

sonsoftaurus said...

Wow, that's a frikkin huge lot.

My completed Ork army doesn't have half that much!

Robert said...

Yeah, it really is a huge collection. When you add this to what I already have I have way more than I need. Several items in this batch will get traded off I am sure. I will need the funds to fill a few remaining gaps in the army.

Unknown said...

If you end up auctioning them or maybe do the barter bucket let us know. I am always interested in picking up more Orks/bitz

Unknown said...

Orks are addictinve, I can confirm that. I have around 6,000 points of stuff and even though I am only using about 2,000 points of that for my regular games I keep buying stuff. I think they must put something in Orkhide green or else I can't explain it!