Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Israeli Ch'ir Anti-Tank Platoon

My final installment, for now anyway, of my 1967 Israeli army is the Ch'ir Anti-Tank Platoon.  This platoon consists of two Jeeps with 106mm recoilless rifles mounted on the back.  I was super excited about getting these on the table.  They are basically the same gun as he M51 Isherman with a 3+ save like recce units.  I had plans of these zipping around the table and causing havoc with my enemies.  Unfortunately, I missed the awkward layout.  This really limits the usefulness as you are move or shoot.  The models are very cool and I am sure after some thought I will find the right roll for these.  In fact, I am pretty sure I need a couple more.




1 comment:

Solo wargaming-on a budget! said...

Very very nice models and good work.....the dust clouds are excellent!