Saturday, May 9, 2009

Old School Stuff - Johnny Reb III Union

All of this 15mm painting for Flames of War got me thinking about the only other 15mm collections I have. I dug out my ACW collection to have a look. I have never photographed this collection so now seemed like a good time to do it. This required that I do the banners as I had never bothered to do these.



I originally painted these guys for Johnny Reb III. My local group was fairly active players of the game and i wanted to be able to contribute. I never had enough figures to play the game and we gradually moved on to other stuff. This is all the Union forces I have painted. There are several different manufacturers in this army and I don't who actually made these. I got the figures as literal grab bags of left-overs from my friend's collections.

No comments: