Fixed?
-
Posts from Norm (Battlefields and Warriors) and Mark (Tactical Painter)
have appeared on my Blog feed in a few hours, has Blogger fixed it I wonder.
Here is...
PacifiCon Game Expo 2026
-
Back and back to work! PacifiCon was a good time this year. I ran two
games for Order and Fury - which turned out great. I ran two games for Ork
Killrig...
WAS/SYW French Royal Carabiniers.
-
Even more for Minden! These fine mid 18th century fellows are sculpts by
Paul Hicks mounted on horses from a variety of manufacturers. They were
commiss...
Gundabad Command Base
-
I selected these two figures to finish off the command base. A pointing
character always goes well with a big grumpy looking commander.
The other characte...
America's Cup boats
-
Well, these aren't exactly historically accurate but were inspired by 19th
Century sail yachts/boats. They were fun to make, fun to paint, and look
st...
Предновогодний болт
-
Не одним Chain of Command жив варгейм в тематике Второй Мировой Войны.
Сыграли с Ваней игру по правилам Болт Экшн 2й редакции. Формат небольшой -
1500 ...
Beja completed!
-
This week I have finished the Beja contingent for the Mahdists - I've
halved the Mahdist lead pile! It's not the end of painting Mahdists for a
while lon...
Blood Bowl Sideline Lizards
-
Hot off the printer, it’s a few entirely unnecessary but fun extra
miniatures for my Blood Bowl team! My team of dodgy lizard guys has just
completed their...
326 BC The Battle of Hydaspes
-
Just posting a few images from the game we played yesterday afternoon, The
Battle of Hydaspes, where Alexanders veteran army fought the Indian King
Porus...
This is the end...
-
So after 16 years of blogging here on blogger, I have decided to end it.
...and have opened a new site here that I hope to turn into a fully fledged
ho...
Witcher 3 "Geralt" painted up
-
And the second miniature from the SAGA collectibles from Stronghold
Miniatures is painted up.
Pretty happy with them both, I was thinking how to use them in...
Auerstadt 1806 Napoleonic Over the Hills Game
-
Having finished my 1806 Morand Division we thought we would have a game
based on Auerstadt in 1806. The premise being an encounter where my high
quality t...
3 comments:
Love the assassin.
They are very well painted.
John
I second Col. Corbane. Love the assassin, lovely matt black finish
Post a Comment